We want your reusable materials
It’s tax deductible!
Donations of building materials are considered charitable contributions and are accepted at the retail outlet Monday-Friday 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm. If preferred, we can collect your items for $25 inside the I-275 loop and $35 outside the loop. Call (513) 475-6783 or email us to have your donation approved and schedule a pickup or delivery time.
- Minimum length 4 ft in re-usable condition
- If lumber has nails or screws, accepted at staff discretion
- Aluminum screen doors with complete frame
- Commercial doors, accepted at staff discretion
- Hollow core pre-hung doors in reusable condition
- Hollow core panel doors
- Residential security doors with or without frame
- Solid wood doors
- Complete with frame
- Double thermal pane vinyl, wood & aluminum
- Thermal pane with seals intact
- Single panel wood sash windows and windows that have been
repaired, accepted at staff discretion
- Picture windows up to 32 sq. ft.
- Kitchen & bath cabinets free of damage beyond simple repair.
Please include all doors and drawers.
- Particle board cabinets in very good condition
- Must be free of chips, cracks, deep scratches or severe stains
- Wall mount sinks accepted with wall bracket
- Fairly clean with no heavy caulking, glues, etc.
- Free of chips, cracks, deep scratches or severe stains
– exceptions may be made for claw foot tubs
Toilets / Urinals
- Clean and complete with lids
- Free of cracks or chips
- All toilets, staff discretion
- Vinyl flooring larger than 6′ x 6′
- Hardwood flooring in re-usable condition
- Flooring tile in reusable condition
- Re-usable in residential properties
- Appliances in good working order – accepted at staff discretion
- Ceiling tiles (2’x2′, 2’x4′) – accepted at staff discretion
- Concrete block
- Drywall/sheetrock in full or half sheets
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures
- Garden pavers
- Indoor/outdoor lighting
- New Carpet
- Office furniture – accepted at staff discretion
- Other sheet goods larger than 4’x4′
- Plumbing fixtures
- Tools (hand & power)
- Wooden window blinds and wooden curtain rods
Items must be in reusable condition. Ask yourself, “Would I give this to a friend or relative?” If yes, we’ll probably take it!
We do NOT accept:
- Appliances that are non-working
- Chemicals of any kind
- Cultured marble
- Drop-in sinks
- Fluorescent light bulbs of any kind OR ballasts
- Mirrors or glass that is unframed
- Oil paint or stains
- Plain hollow-core doors
- Shower doors
- Toxic or flammable products
- Upholstered furniture
- Used carpet
If you have questions regarding acceptable donations, please don’t hesitate to call us. We will be happy to discuss it with you and when applicable, arrange a pick-up. Some fees may apply.