May 19, 2017
7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
A one-of-a-kind fundraiser featuring one-of-a-kind art, this is an event you won’t want to miss! A celebration of sustainability, the evening will include unique live entertainment, local bites and brews, and a wide variety of creatively re-purposed furniture and home décor! All proceeds benefit Easterseals programs like Building Value that break down barriers to employment.
Tickets are only $35, which includes unlimited local bites. Tickets are available online or in person at the door.
This year we will enjoy a rousing round of karaoke, hosted by Ray and Karen of Media Partner 94.9’s morning show, The Sandy Show with Ray & Karen. There will also be exciting performances from hula hoop artists Cirqulate, magician Brett Sears, dancers, sand belt racers, and more! And be sure to grab a drink from the unique Wine Bike, sponsored by the brand-new Revel OTR Urban Winery!
Interested in supporting ReUse-apalooza! and vital Easterseals programs? Want more information about the event? Contact Erica Busch, Events & Volunteer Coordinator.
There’s still time to participate in the Designer Challenge!
Apply your creativity in a fun and environmentally friendly way! The ReUse-apalooza! Designer Challenge is our eccentric and earth-centric annual contest where YOU have the opportunity to create original and unique masterpieces for the home out of practically anything and everything!
Individuals, teams, and companies are encouraged to put design skills to the test at the ReUse-apalooza! Designer Challenge. Designer Challenge pieces are auctioned at ReUse-apalooza!, a fundraising event benefiting Building Value and Easterseals.
- All items must be made from a majority of reused or repurposed items.
- Registration begins in March. Registration packets will be available at the Building Value store starting March 4, and will also be available online.
- Registration closes on April 21.
- Each designer, or team of designers, receives up to $125 credit at Building Value for products used in each design. Building Value management will determine the department(s) in which house credit may be used.
- Restrictions may apply, and store credit must be used May 6.
- All designs must be finished and delivered to Building Value by May 8.
- All designs will be become the property of Building Value and Easterseals, and will be auctioned off as part of ReUse-apalooza!, a fundraiser benefiting Easterseals programs including Building Value.
- Artists will receive complimentary admission to ReUse-apalooza!
Oh, What A Night! ReUse-apalooza 2016 Raised $68,000 Toward Local Sustainability!
THANK YOU to everyone who made the night the city’s most FUN and FUNKY fundraiser. You raised more than $68,000 for Easterseals’ and Building Value’s programs ,which break down barriers to employment.